Belhasa Global Exchange is a money exchange company established under the sole proprietorship of Mr. Saif Ahmed Belhasa, Chairman, Saif Belhasa Holding, Dubai with technical and managerial expertise sourced from M/s. Global Money Exchange Company L.L.C, Sultanate of Oman (One of the Largest Money Exchange company in Sultanate Oman).
The operations of Belhasa Global Exchange are managed by professionally qualified and experienced personnel (former Bankers from Public Sector Banks in India) with more than 30 years of service in banking / money exchange business. The Management Team consists of a Managing Director, General Manager, Asst. General Manager and Branch Managers. The company follows a well defined AML policy with proper and periodical training covering all the staff members to ensure compliance with the KYC norms. Belhasa Global Exchange also follows a record preservation policy in line with the regulations. The company has a well defined & structured AUDIT mechanism – audit by internal as well as external (statutory) auditors.
Belhasa Global Exchange has a customer base of more than 100,000. The Exchange handles WPS salary disbursal of nearly 4000 companies covering about 30,000 employees.
- Electronic Funds Transfer to all NEFT enabled bank branches in India.
- Fast credit to accounts in India with SBT, Federal Bank and Axis Bank and Indian Bank.
- Facilitating Opening of NRE accounts in major banks of India
- Opening of accounts in Philippines through Metro bank and BPI.
- Instant credit to Metro Bank accounts and speed remittance to other bank accounts in Philippines.
- Opening of accounts with NBP in Pakistan
- Instant credit to NBP & UBL accounts and speed remittance to other bank accounts in Pakistan.
- Cash Pick up and drop facilities worldwide through:
- Western Union Money Transfer
- Instant cash
- Prabhu Money Transfer
- Ezetop Mobile recharge–mobiles in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Egypt and Kenya.
- Exchange of all major currencies at competitive rates.
- WPS salary payment with of UAE Ministry of Labour. Salary payment through master card enabled ATM card.
To be regarded as one of the best service provider in the financial services Industry in UAE. We shall strive to attain the above goal by becoming trustworthy with high standards of ethics and work culture.
Our mission is to continuously improve all our business processes and productivity, to strive for excellence in services delivered, and to deliver the highest level of satisfaction to our customers and the owner.
|View all Rates||Updated: 06-03-2021|
|AL GUWAIR||+971 6 5216607|
|AL QUOZ||+971 4 3352293|
|AL QUSAIS||+971 4 2615446|
|DIP||+971 4 8854524|
|ICAD||+971 2 5650950|
|JEBEL ALI IND||+971 4 8820088|
|MAFRAQ||+971 2 5856967|
|MUWEILAH||+971 6 5427888|
|VIEW ALL BRANCHES|